Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Day 2 - Phase 1 Diet and Too Much Food


I had some trouble getting to sleep last night (3:00 am) and I slept in until 8:15am. I think this was mostly due to the fact that I've been staying up late quite a bit during the holidays and I haven't adjusted to normal hours and timezone yet (i.e. I just got back from Hawaii for Christmas). The Methyl Lean might have been partly to blame, it made me feel really warm but I didn't feel "wired" at all.

When I woke up this morning I weighted 221 lbs. That's 3 lbs. dropped in one day. It could easily be due to normal weight fluctuations, we'll see.

Today I went to bed at 9:30pm. I was completely exhausted and definitely feeling the low carb diet.

Diet - Phase 1/Option 1 - switching to the 175 lb. diet plan since 200 lb. seems like too much food for me.
Weight Workout - Workout 2
Cardio Workout - Low intensity (30 minutes on bike at target heart rate of 144)

No comments: