Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day 27 - Phase 1 Diet and Back from 3 day break


I took Friday, Saturday and Sunday off of supplementation. I took Friday off of the diet but I didn't take any time off of the exercise (I exercised normally during the 3 day period). On Friday I didn't really cheat that much. I hadtuna and salmon sushi with white rice and soy sauce. I'm allowed to eat white rice but I ate a lot more of it than I'm normally allowed. I also had a can of chicken soup on Friday. That's it, no pizza, french fries, apple pie etc. With this minor change in diet my weight spiked 8 lbs. on Saturday morning (215 lbs.). That's why I decided to go back on the strict diet for Saturday and Sunday. My weight's come back down to where it was last week now.

The Day 26 pics are from Friday morning. These pics are from Tuesday morning (today).

No comments: