Thursday, January 4, 2007

Day 4 - Phase 1 Diet and Called NxCare


Lost another pound yesterday, at 219lbs. now.

I'm back to the low carb diet phase. I'm still not sure about whether the oatmeal amounts are supposed to be before or after it's cooked (after cooking oatmeal it expands about 2.5x so it makes a big difference). I called NxCare and they said that the amounts are *before* cooking but I don't think the rep I talked to knew what she was talking about. It's just way too much oatmeal for any human to eat in one sitting (and I'm only using the 175 lb. meal plan). I'm treating the amounts as "cooked" today which means I'll be eating quite a bit less oatmeal. I still haven't been able to eat all of the food that the diet dictates (it's just too much).

I'm also increasing to two RIPPED tablets twice a day (this is what the program dictates for the 4th - 6th days).

Diet - Phase 1 / Option 1
Cardio - 30 minutes in the morning before eating at target heart rate
Weight Training - upper body / high rep
Cardio - 30 minutes in the afternoon after weight training

No comments: