Saturday, January 6, 2007

Day 6 - Phase 2 Diet in Edmonton

Today is a great day, we're celebrating the birth of Kirsten Phang (May's brother's daughter) in Edmonton. However, it's a tough day to stay on the system plan. I've swapped Day 5 and Day 6 of the program so that I only have to do sprints today and tomorrow (no lifting or other cardio). I've brought along most of the food I need to maintain my diet. We're really busy so it's tough to find the time to prepare and eat the proper food but I'm doing a pretty good job so far. The big challenge will be the celebration dinner tonight. I'm going to eat some of it but only the stuff that's on the diet plan (i.e. chicken breast, brown rice and vegetables).

I won't have any pics or measurements for Day 6 and Day 7 since I'm not at home. There's no point in weighing myself on a different scale so I'll just wait until Day 8 (Monday).

No comments: